Increase public bike parking! Sponsor or dedicate a Bike Rack through Heights Bicycle Coalition
and Metro Metal Works!
Heights Bicycle Coalition is proud to announce it’s pilot program “Donate a Bike Rack”. Through our collaboration with Metro Metal Works we can offer you the opportunity to donate a bike rack for Cleveland Heights in six simple steps:
1. You choose one of the two types of racks pictured in the Donation Form (PDF linked below) or you choose to contribute to our “Bike Rack Fund”.
2. If you donate a complete bike rack, decide on a message you’d like on the rack.
3. Pick one of the suggested locations for the bike rack or attach a map with a few spots where you’d like your bike rack to be installed.*
4. The Heights Bicycle Coalition and the City of Cleveland Heights will review locations that donors select, and then HBC will order the bike racks from Metro Metal Works, which will install the racks in the spring.
5. Send in the attached form by March 30th, 2013, to be one of the inaugural bike racks supporters.
6. Full amount of donation is federal tax deductible for 2013 tax year (see explanation below).
You can find more detailed information in our Donation Form.