The Heights Bicycle Coalition’s Annual Meeting will be held April 8 from 4-6 p.m. at Heights Arts, 2175 Lee Road in Cleveland Heights.
HBC welcomes all to attend for an update on progress in 2017 and our ongoing efforts to make the Heights more bicycle and pedestrian friendly.
HBC President Steve Reinhardt will give an overview of 2018 programs and plans to fulfill our mission “to educate and encourage Heights community members to use bicycles as a sustainable and healthy form of transportation and recreation.”
The agenda features speakers from organizations that help further that mission, including:
- University Heights Mayor Michael Brennan
- Cleveland Heights Planning Director Richard Wong
- Shaker Heights Principal Planner Ann Klavora
- Ohio Bicycle Lawyer Scott Kuboff, Esq.
- Canterbury School Physical Education Teacher Julie Lustic
Reinhardt will also introduce HBC’s committee chairs. Per our bylaws, we will elect directors and officers and provide a financial report.
Refreshments will be provided.
For questions, contact HBC.