Please join us for our Annual Meeting on Tuesday, April 4, 7 p.m. at The Fairmount, 2448 Fairmount Blvd in the Cedar Fairmount area. The evening’s agenda will include:
- Short report on the 2016 work of the organization and on what lies ahead
- Progress toward HBC affiliating more closely with Bike Cleveland
- Election of board members and officers
- Program presenters
- Alex Baca, General Manager for bike share system UHBikes will talk about the possibility of expanding the system to Cleveland Heights.
- Kenneth Knabe, Greater Cleveland’s Bicycle Accident & Safety Attorney will talk about Bicycle Safety. He represents bicyclists who were injured by unsafe drivers.
Appetizer provided – until they run out! Cash bar.